Looking for a place to build your private oasis? 2.2 acres in Mount Soma a vedic community offering peace and tranquility. Lot offers incredible views of the area mountains. Build among all that nature has to offer.
Ask A Question
- Lot DescriptionLong Range View, Mountain View, Wooded, Year Round View
- Broker NameBeverly-Hanks - Waynesville
- ListingBoardIDHAYWOOD COUNTY BOARD OF REALTORS
- MLS NumberNCM593037
- List Price$90,000
- Number of Photos16
- Modification Date04/11/2017
- SyndicationRemarksLooking for a place to build your private oasis? 2.2 acres in Mount Soma a vedic community offering peace and tranquility. Lot offers incredible views of the area mountains. Build among all that nature has to offer.
- Junior HighUnspecified
- StreetMOUNT SOMA
- SubdivisionMount Soma
- Building Number5
- DirectionsFrom Exit 24 off I-40, travel North on Hwy 209 to Right on Upper Crab Tree Rd, turn Left on Bald Creek Rd, travel past Quail Cove, through entrance to Mount Soma. Pass through gate, take 1st road to Right, stay to left to lot (lot is above the home on the
- Elementary SchoolUnspecified
- High SchoolUnspecified
- Elevation4000-4500 ft. Elev.
- Property TypeLots/Acres/Farms
- SewerSeptic Tank
- ZoningResidential Lot
- Suitable UseResidential
- Association Fee600
Copyright 2017 NCMMLS All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NCMMLS®. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Realty World Heritage are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Data is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.